Navy Field 2 - United Nation Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Field 2 - United Nation Fleet

Home of Southern Hospitality

Portal*Portal*  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebel Fleet in Navy Field as of 8/29/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SideWinder
Fleet Founder / Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Rebel Fleet in Navy Field as of 8/29/09 Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Fleet in Navy Field as of 8/29/09   Rebel Fleet in Navy Field as of 8/29/09 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Here is the E-Mail that I have sent all of our members, for those of you who would like to talk about this please leave you comments in this post, thanks, e-mail as sent .............................

Hello all,

Sorry I have been away for a while now, but I have returned to see that some of the higher ups in the fleet did not use my account to help keep things a going, or left for other reasons, I was very busy with work and with my youngest son, now that I am not busy with my youngest anymore I am trying to get some info from all of you to see if you or we would like to get the Rebel fleet or another name of a fleet going again, I have been hanging around alot of our US Vets lately, and was figuring on trying to get a military type fleet a going, let me know what you think about it and there will be a topic up in the Rebel Fleet forums if this topic is wanted to be discussed.

Thanks and waiting on your replys

Sidewinder
Back to top Go down

Rebel Fleet in Navy Field as of 8/29/09
Page 1 of 1